Stress Is Not Good For Health Its Very Harmful For Health..
Modern life is full of deadlines,hassles, frustrations, and demands. For many people, stress is so commonplace that it has become a way of life. Stress is not always bad. In small doses, it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best. But when you’re constantly running in emergency mode, your mind and body pay the price. You can protect yourself by recognizing the signs and symptoms of stress and taking steps to reduce its harmful effects.
The stress response also helps you rise to meet challenges. Stress is what keeps you on your toes during a presentation at work, sharpens your concentration when you’re attempting the game-winning free throw, or drives you to study for an exam when you’d rather be watching TV.
Lets See The Signs Of Stress….
- A person feels tired all the time,exhaustion can be of emotional,mental or physical type.
- Motivation to do the work is lacking in the person.
- A person may be frustrated and disillusioned with everything.
- The job performance of the person going down.
- Burnout and chronic stress may interfere with the individual’s ability to pay attention.
- Interpersonal problems at home and at work affects the day to day working.
- Some individual engage in unhealthy strategies like drinking and smoking too much.
- Eighthly,being preoccupied with work,when not present in the office.
- Tendency of individuals to feel less happy and satisfied with their careers and domestic life.
- Serious chronic stress can create real health problems such as digestive issues,and heart disease.
So they are the signs of Stress who are not Good for Health….