He always say “being too lean is not too nice”
John Abraham is an Indian film actor and former model.He born 17 December 1972. He has great acting skills and become famous after his role in DHOOM. He is one of the top Bollywood actors and also well known because of his muscular body. He has natural slim and perfect body but recently he came up with big muscular body looks in his movie Force. In India, He is like a fitness icon for the youngsters. He loves to workout and spent lot of time in gym and he has a very hard workout routine. He always say “being too lean is not too nice”. He workout daily and take healthy diet. His workout plan is given here so read and learn.
John Abraham is a vegetarian, and it is very difficult to get protein sources in a veg diet. So we went strict on soya, sprouts and whey protein to recover his protein requirements. His diet consists of six meals a day. Each meal with carbohydrates (to gain weight), protein and a small amount of fiber.
Now Lets we start to Learn a workout plan of John Abraham..
Chest and Triceps
- Bench Press: Flat, incline and decline 4 sets , 15-20 reps.
- Dumbbell fly: Incline and decline 4 sets , 15 reps.
- Cable flies: 3 sets , 15 reps.
- Triceps push down: 4 sets, 15 reps.
- Dips: 3 sets x 15 reps.
Back and abs
- Bend over barbell row four sets, 15 reps
- One hand DBL row two sets, 15 reps
- Lat (for wings) pull down 2 sets, 15 reps
- Shrugs (for collar muscles) 3 sets, 15 reps
- Dead lift or back extension 3 sets, 15 reps
- Abdominal workout
Legs: This is the main workout.
- Squatting – 4 sets, 15 reps
- Crunches and leg raises 3 sets, 15 reps
- Leg presses: 4 sets , 15 reps.
- Leg extensions: 4 sets , 15 reps.
- Squats: 4 sets , 20 reps.
- Hack squats: 3 sets , 15 reps.
- Leg curl: 3 sets , 15 reps.
Shoulders and Biceps
- Overhead presses: 3 sets , 15 reps.
- Seated military press: 3 sets , 20 reps.
- Dumballs lateral: 4 sets , 15 reps.
- Standing barbell press: 3 sets , 10 reps.
- Alternate dumbbell: 4 sets , 20 reps.
- Hammers: 3 sets x 15 reps.
- Treadmill running 30 min.
- Abdominal Workout.
- Bicycling 20 min.
- Crunches and lunges.
He believes that you have to have a disciplined life style in order to be successful. This includes eating the right foods and doing the exercises necessary to build your body properly.