We provide some exercise tips who make your body strong and fit.These all tips are very important.These tips are very helpful to your gains in lean muscle mass, as well as fat loss.Our target is gain more muscle with a high volume of work in a short amount of time.
Get Started The Exercises
Feel free to change the days on which you perform each workout, but make sure you follow the order of these workouts and rest days.
Monday: Lower Body
A. Barbell Back Squat, 10 sets * 6 reps
- Secure a barbell evenly across your shoulders, gripping the bar overhand, just a little wider than your shoulders.
- With your feet hip-width apart, push your hips backward, letting your knees bend. Your back should maintain its natural arch as you lower your hips as deeply as you can while maintaining good form. Keep your knees tracking in line with the middle toe, and keep your heels firmly on the floor.
- With your knees continuing to track over your feet, rise to the starting position.
B. Alternating Dumbbell Lunges, 10 sets * 6 reps
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding dumbbells at your sides.
- Step forward with your left leg and bend your left knee. Make sure that knee tracks evenly with your middle toe. Allow your right (back) heel to lift up so that only the ball of the foot remains in contact with the floor. Keep an upright posture with your abs engaged and shoulders pulled back.
- Push off on your left foot to return to the starting position.
- Repeat with your other leg. Each complete left-right movement counts as one repetition.
Tuesday: Upper Body
A. Dumbbell Incline Press, 10 sets * 10 reps
- Lie on an incline bench, holding weights just outside your shoulders, with elbows close to your torso. Maintain contact between your lower back and the bench, and keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Press dumbbells up, extending your arms. Bring weights together at the top.
- Lower weights back to shoulder height.
B. Bent-Over Dumbbell Row, 10 sets * 10 reps
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Hold dumbbells at your sides with a neutral grip (palms facing inward).
- Bend forward at the hips about 45 degrees, keeping your back flat and knees slightly bent. Keeping your body tight, pull the dumbbells toward your body, level with your upper abdomen. You should feel your shoulder blades move together in the middle of your back.
- Lower weights to start position.
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: Lower Body
A. Barbell Front Squat, 10 sets *6 reps
- Stand with feet slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Remove a barbell from the rack and place it evenly across the front of your shoulders, hands under the bar but not gripping it tightly; let your shoulders (not your wrists) support the bar. Keep your elbows up, almost as high as your shoulders, and pointing straight ahead. Keep your chest up and look forward.
- To start the squat, bend your knees, push your hips back, and lower your body until your hips are at least even with your knees.
- Keep your knees tracking in the same direction as your toes, and rise to the starting position.
B. Dead lift, 10 sets * 6 reps
- Remove a barbell from the rack with a shoulder-width, overhand grip and hold it in front of your body, arms straight. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Push your hips back and slightly bend your knees to lower the bar. Keep your back neutral as you lower the bar to just a few inches off the ground. At the bottom of the movement, strive to have your back nearly parallel to the floor.
- Extend your hips and knees to stand upright again.
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: Upper Body
A. Close-Grip, Lat Pulldown, 10 sets * 10 reps
- While sitting with your feet flat on the floor, adjust the pads of a lat pulldown bar so they touch your thighs.
- Stand to grasp the bar with a narrow, underhand grip and then resume the seated position.
- Pull bar down in front of shoulders to below your chin, keeping your elbows in line with the sides of your torso.
- Straighten your arms to return the bar to the starting position.
B. Dumbbell Bench Press, 10 sets * 10 reps
- Lie face-up on a flat bench. Maintain contact between your lower back and the bench, and keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand just outside your chest, elbows pointing downward at a
- 45-degree angle.
- Extend your arms upward, allowing the dumbbells to come together directly above your chest.
- Lower the weights to the starting position.
So this is a workout plan who make your body muscular thin and strong…Follow these tips and make your Body Good.