Automobile giant Hyundai has launched his new i30 model in Indian market.Hyundai i30 have more attractive and its starts Rs 6 lakh to Rs 8.5 lakh in Indian market. The new i30 is look like the new Verna.Hyundai i30 adds more attractive features who attract the customers.
Hyundai i30 looks sleeker and modern as compared to the one on sale in international markets.Hyundai i30 longer and wider then i20.That means that the i30 will have cabin space more than some of the sedans in the under Rs 10 Lakh bracket in the Indian market.Use of aluminum has been done at various places and the i30 too will get blue backlightning for the dials and buttons at night.
Price of i30 models
- Base model:- Rs 6 lakh
- Top model and Diesel:-Rs 8.5 lakh
- Cabin model :- Rs 10-11 lakh
- i30 available in diesel and petrol variants.
- The car is accessible with 4 gear automatic system and 5 or 6 gear manual transmissions.
- Hyundai i30 has a boot space of 340 liters when seats are open and can come up to 1250 liters when back seats are folded.
- Hyundai i30 consists of headrest, ESP (Electronic stability system), ABS and multiple air-bags.
- It involves Auto cruise control, Power window control and telescopic steering wheels.
- Electrically adjustable driver’s seat
- Alloy wheel .
- Interiors look stylish and elegant, and its better then i10 and i20.
- Fuel tank 53 liters.
The new Hyundai i30 comes with multiple stylish colors. Black, Silver, Toreador Red, Diamond White and Rocky Beige,and Royal Blue.
So, it was the brief description about Hyundai i30. The car looks cool even after its small size it attracts the attention of buyer. especially the prices are affordable and the price range of this Hyundai i30 will help it to fight with the other models currently present in the market.
So how will you rate Hyundai i30? Tell us if you know more about the Hyundai i30.
Price of Hyundai i30,Full specification of Hyundai i30.Hyundai i30 in India,colors of Hyundai i30,Features Hyundai i30,Hyundai i30 diesel,Hyundai i30 petrol,colors Hyundai i30.